I do come early to school.
but i come on time =)
I do obey the school rules.
I do tie my hair(it's till messy),
i pin up my baju kurung(still sexy),
i use white school shoes(not wearing any socks!)
i obey my teachers
but i always eat in the class(haha!!!)
I do my schoolworks.
but i never pass them up(if im lazy)
My teachers love me
but i always let them down
I always respond towards my teachers lessons.
Still not giving them the satisfied grades.
I love gossiping with the girls
but my classmates hate/love when i am loud. =P
I love to eat
but only my tummy grows forward..haha!!!
I love to talk
but only to certain people that i care
I sleep in the class
if i had 4 hours sleeping
I love the colour of grey
hate it when it in my classroom
i love money
and that's why i become Bendahari
i wear black and green bra to school
Hey! Where's my singlet? Naahh.. (oops!)
What kind of student i am??
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...