I am being so sarcasm with people these few days.Either they got hurt by me or they JUST DO NOT KNOW what i am trying to say.Hahaha! (hati bati lah that manusia). I actually have no intentions to hurt or being so sarcasm to my peers or a group of people that i know. Guess that's my nature. So sorry yah. Well, in this life,whining making others feel so sicked. So please,stop complaining that the world is so-NOt a bed of roses. either u want to take my advice or being arrogant what you know,will make a a big gap between the two of us. I am someone who talk based on my own experience and what i observed.people with attitude mr/ms 'know at all',will never bring to NOWHERE.
Therefore,if i am being so sarcasm to you next time,it means that i care for you and your life. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...