I feel the love again..after many weeks i sank and unable to breathe.,my dearests pull me back and hold me tightly saying that the universe will help me to deal with all the emotions come.
Nature is helping me to be as bright as before by giving a chill morning,cool evening with rainbow decorating the blue sky. I feel the love by the Lord as He knows everything what i keep inside. I used to be NOT TO SMILE in public. Now,after been battling with so many ugly feelings,I suddenly have the confidence that i kept for so long and spur it out! I smile a lot to people.Young,old,kids,mums,dads,students,workers..=)
Share the love everyone. I see the world so beautiful. I do not want to see or even imagine the negative sides of people. I am trying to accept as who i am to this world. The lost of belonging. Yeah..i may sound so crappy here but i really enjoy the world as it revolves. With many obstacles that i have been through so far,really made me an eye opener. What had happened really made me myself the truly Antonia and really brings me nearer to the Creator and my family especially my dad and Arit.
Love is an universal feelings. Not only for couples (as many think of it). Love is something so damn beautiful. Few weeks back,i was so ANTI with love.But when i think back,i can see the worthless point having that bare in mind. Love is happy,love is share,love is joy and once we betray the love,it stinks(as i always say)..yeah..love means more than that. Love is respect.Love is not lust.Love is passion. Love is wonderful..ooohhh..love..i feel the love again by the nature.
I am wishing that i can lay on a beautiful green grass...breathe in wonderful air and birds are singing and the sun shines brightly..Where and when will it be? I am having it right now. It just that i never realise and ignore it completely as i am the citizen of the concrete jungle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...