Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Next Ramli MS,perhaps...



He played solo of Rossa,Pudar during the state level March Show Band Competition 2009 at Sk SEDC,Sibu last May.He is the guy next door. Wishing his life as colourful as the rainbow. He joined the band without any music background and yet he became the brass section leader of SMK Green Road(GreenChords). I had ten minutes interview with him to get to know more his life...



These were the questionaires.


1. What's your full name?
Wenceslaus Arit Charles William


2. What do people call you the most?
Wen and Arit


3. What is your ambition?
*secret* (smiled)


4. Do you have someone special in your life?
Yes.I do have one.


5. Who?
Should i tell the truth? (smiled widely)


6. What do you play?
The trombone..low brass instrument.The long thing,long slide...yeah..


7. What do you think of descrimination?
It is a bullsh*t. There is no that 'd' in my dictionary. We are all equal.


8. The most inspiring song that you ever heard?
Recently,Linkin Park,New Divide


9.Is it Transformer 2 oST?
yes.Indeed.


10. Why do you like that song?
Ok.To be frank,that's song has a similarity to any life and i like the chorus. It says " so give me reasons to prove me wrong to wash these memories clean"


11. Owhhh..Sound so deep. Hahahaha! What do you think of beautiful girls?
Beautiful girls? They have good looks but beautiful means more. Good personalities,full of courtesy.Not just physical touch,it is the inside matters.


12. Do you ever imagine beautiful girls farts a lot?
Yeah! That's true. My friend,Ed used to say that a lot.LOL!!!


*Laughing moment*


13. Describe your room....
My room? Ok. I born on March.I love to decorate my room and it is so tidy.tidier than my sis's but it's dusty...Hahahaha!!!


14. Do you think guys wearing pink attire is an approachable dude?
Hurrmm....I do know one thing. It's either they trying to impres people(faking) or they are just they are.


15. Which country you ever visited?
Indonesia


16. How was it?
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!


17. Do you have sister(s)?
Yes.I do have,a sis.I love her!!!


18. What does your wish to her?
Get a good life (STPM,good hubby)..LOL!! Be more nice...


19. Describe your band life?
my second family and im lovin' it!


20. Draw your life....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...