Wednesday, June 3, 2009

new life has just begun

I had my previous blog and i deleted it.I had so much unwanted memories so i decided to delete and start a new chapter of my life. Sorry for that.

I had been through alot of stuff where i wish i never had it..but,i always tell myself that things need to be like this. It has to be like that as 'what we call life'. I am glad that all my curiosity had met the answers. I am not blaming anyone including myself what had happened. It need to be like that as an eye opener. How great people and we can see the 'real' world.

Might be as pain as it is,not knowing the truth. the pain will be more when we keep on saying 'That's okay'..things never will be okay if are stupidly willing ourselves commit to something that might not promising. It's like playing a risk game. To play safe,we just let things as it is and trust what our heart says. I am not being so superstitious.I am strongly believe that i really trust my instincts. My instincts never go wrong. Maybe a lil..but people who really know me,they will say that i never lie about what i feel. Only some people who think that they are the 'right' side, will ignore me.

Like molaris said to me one(a friend of mine): 'sungguh pedas kata-katamu itu"..
It depends on who i am talking with.People that i feel they have the potential to be good ones,I'll really spill it out. For those with a difficult attitude,let the worst come and wake them up. I am not wishing for that. That's the fact.Like once Puan Iris told us(classmates) that" let them learn the hard way".

I am so excited to see people transform into something what we call 'beautiful' thing. I will be the happiest person in this world. Seeing someone that i care and adore so much change and accept the world as it is.

Christine Dior told me once,"people never change and we cant do that"..how true as she says? If we have the willingness and truly commitment,people do change...plus with a great and patience prayer(constantly)

My life for the past 4 months really stressed me out.But with my main goal,i able to balance my personal life and my study.My education is far far important that something that had happened last few months back. Though it hurts,i am trying my very best to begin my morning with a great smile and 'let's enjoy' mood in school. Enjoy as in not paying attention in class,skip lessons or disobey the school rules. In my context,enjoy means.."having a great day with fellow classmates and teachers'..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...