How long should i wait? Tell me,let me know.I am the type,keep the record staright,please.
I do not want Ergie in my life and i hope that Adit will appear and save my soul. Aww..i wish i am just like Tita.
Tita is a girl who really loves her boyfriend so much,Ergie.Well..Tita has an only problem.She cannot go out with her boyfriend,Mum doesn't allow her. Even with her girls hang out to the mall,she finds it difficult to go out.Kinda sad teen period she has. So,Ergie lonely and he needed someone to be his side by side 24/7 by searching other girl that managed or could satisfy his 'man needs'. Tita really believed her BF that he would not do anything that might hurt her.Well,percaya habis habisan sih..! Well,can't blame Ergie too. Too young untuk jatuh cinta. Terlalu muda gitu sih.
A guy,Adit appeared suddenly and knew that Tita's BF had an affair with his ex,Intan. SO..kinda Adit wanted to safe Tita from Ergie(emotion victim) by 'bantei' Ergie's face. Tita wasn't understood Adit's acttion.(Well,Adit loves her,for sure). Adit told her everything and LOVE between Adit and Tita.
Not saying that i want to be exact 'TITA'.I just like the way Adit treats her.So sweet,caring.Guess Adit has found his true love..Though he still loves Intan(his ex,happened to cheat on him) but he believes that there will be a girl that will not hurt his heart. *sobsob*..Terharu eyh..
Where is my Adit??
* Haha! Cerita ini from Eiffel..I'm In LOve...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...