Every time i passed Auntie Corner at Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce, i always had a flashback where i got the strongest weird feelings ever. Last April,I was with my Uncle Ambrose and her only beloved daughter,Mary. We had our light refreshments after the sunny day.It was warm that evening.I just finished my school library duty and my uncle fetched me.
I still remember the feelings. it's so vivid. As i sat on the chair and sipping my iced lemon tea,Mary was playing with my phone ,i received an SMS from my boy(ex). The SMS sounded so weird.April (not my month) .i was happy to receive.But my happiness could smell something fishy.
I don't want to 'imbas kembali' the April issue but i am strongly believe that my intuition is really good and could sense whenever my emotions or physically going to be in danger.So,apa sudah jadi? Memang nasi sudah jadi bubur tapi bubur i sedap.Ada bubur orang tak sedap.Hahahhaha!! It's like the signs that i'll discover soon. It always been like that.
So,whatever had happened to me,i'll swear i never repeat my past and what more with the person/people that make my head in a great pain.Oh please lah.Go on with you life.Make full of your life with something beneficial to your life.
Besides, i am so happy that i could get this thing through.Pain yah..but then,i am much much stronger than before.So,watch out ya. I won't be damn easy for you. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...