Thursday, July 2, 2009

walah!

Carried away by emotions do not make anything change.Be firm in whatever situation is always a great shelter. Supports from friends really make life easier and i am glad that i have been blessed for having such a great family members especially my brothers,my cousin,Baby and my great fantastic girlfriends. Things do not change even a little bit of scratch. The small difference is that becoming more serious towards life achievement. These past few days really gave me a great headache as i have MANY tasks to be completed at the same time! Gosh..the responsibilities that im having really give a tremendous kick! I smiled when problems come and took a deep breath.Things will be okay after that,eventually.I have faith in that. I have great team of people who work together.
I want to be someone that someone has nothing to compare with me. I been so sick of being 'low' and now,i am not anymore.Like what i told Mandy that my self esteem is getting lower and i need to do something about this...*thinking*

My recess was a lil bit dull today until i met SUNTONG.Haha!! I got plan with him..hahaha!! Jangan jelez peminat SUNTONG.Hahaha!!!

Well....by the end of the day i realise that i need to know more bout myself.What do i really want in my life. Though many things happened(i wish i could erase it immediately) plus stupid funny jokes about me made me close to my own lil heart.

So to my beloved cousin,Baby,whatever obstacles that come,redah jer..Kita mesti kuat and ingat SUNGKUH TOYUNG KAUS kaik mudah ngalah! Believe in your prayers and we will success.Maybe not in academic or job but at least we are satisfy with life..
Hello to sunshine!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxooxoxooxoxooxooxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...