Sunday, July 19, 2009

there you go

SMK Green Road sport's day really gave me a major headache as i was the Puma's captain.I think i didn't do my part very well. Well,i am not experienced enough handling this 'big' event.I did the numbers,alone.I preferred doing all those numbers all by myself.Not being selfish but i love perfection in doing that.I don't like when things gone completely wrong. I will get mad very easy.So,i spent more than five hours sitting and painted the numbers..Kinda a fun job and had fun(though my hands were full of the paint). Stressed out two days before the event whereby the athletes had not hand in their photostatted ICs and what made thing worst was,they didn't come to school. The Puma's team were having great headaches and all of us skipped lessons on that day,just to finish the leftover.

I was in a great stressed whereby my Form Six club could not manage to get orders from Sugarbun as they told me last minute saying that they had a new management and the machines aren't ready yet to produce lots of burgers! It didn't make any sense. The burgers are needed to be sold on that day,Sports Day.So, the girls(the AJKs) wanted to sell something so that the 'keponekan' want to 'berjual' tercapai. Well..We did it!!!! =) And the sales were great! We had fun..Thanks to Nuraini and Ernie for making it so great. We sold kacang kuda,ice creams and pudings.It was on the second day we had our 'berjual'. Kinda sad cause we, the three of us really put our energy just to make things went smoothly. Plus we had not enough hands to help. Id we do have many 'hands' to help,didn't appear. I am kinda sicked of this kind of situation.Next time, i know who i will seek for help. "ngak omongan kosong dowang aja'.

For the first time,i really enjoyed my sports day and took an event which it was throwing disc(didn't get the chance to got to final).I dutied at grand stand together with my beloved girls. We were so happy though we were extremely tired. Nuraini really enjoyed her first and last sport's day. =)
Overall,things went smoothly though there were some great hassles besides gaining GERKO marks(i aim so much on that). I learnt many things on that two days. I am happy with my fellow friends on that day. I met and make new friends. Many memories that i will treasure forever.

I slept at Ernie's house for three nights due to the 'berjual' thingy. The three of us (Nuraini,Ernie and I) were having so much fun together..and yah..we had a car ride on Thursday's night (Ernie & I)..udah hilang stress nya mbak... =)

Now,got new spirit for STPM as the BIG MAJOR GIGANTIC problems,solved.Thank goodness..I'll put SPORT's Days pictures soon...

p/s: Rugi for those who didn't come to the sports day..Memang best giler...This is the only time we get to know our school better,jalinkan hubungan with all the taechers and fellow classmates.I was very happy,so do the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...