Okay.Today i didn't go to school for very good reasons.First,i am having mild fever(plus body aching due to Sport's day).Second,im too lazy to go to school and wanted so much to revise my micro as the test will be tomorrow.
At first i was so scared to tell my parents bout my 'sengaja' ponteng thingy.I talked to my dad first,in the car where he was busy focusing on the road.Hehe! I got the chance. I talked to him with a 'sopan' tone and yeah of course i need to convince him.The hardest person to seek permission is my mum and i succeeded as my brother,Arit fell sicked too.So,i got bonus.Kinda i talked to my mum nicely and YAY!!!! =)
My morning and evening was completely tiring and i hate the feeling that in me. saying that MICRO...MICRO feelings....haha!!!
So,life must go on....whether i like it or not,face and feel the vibe bebeh! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...