Sunday, July 26, 2009

nothing to write here...

Well..my days were so OKAY...Life at school is always been like that except form six life is getting really HECTIC..you will see me barely smile at school.All the things in my head are STPM's subjects..haha!!! Life must be fully concentrated with the mission and vision that i have built together with my friends and my parents. Yah..as a student life,nothing more can i do except studying,struggling to get a better life.More comfy bed,more sexy clothes(ops!) and yah...everything is so secure until the 'time'. I went through a lot. I have no idea.Am i making things complicated than ever? or am i the one who wanted it to be? Maybe that's the reason. im longing for it to be.So,just let it be.

Time to be more serious with the BOOKS..and get more discipline and i think that i am not discipline enough...Ohh..the clock is ticking and it's getting nearer to my last bullet....Wawaa! I always imagine..What if i cant enter the local uni? i"ll be crying for the rest of my life. I am just so afraid that i will fail everyone.How much i tried to make myself a place in everyone heart,it's always been the WRONG place.

I am being so tired with people that really cannot have the connection with me.True as my beloved Greg told me today(via YM),i am so difficult with people and unable to stay loyal..i am not so sure bout the loyal thing.Guess he is right.Never realise that.Whatever it is,feeling alone is always a good feeling. I used to be get easily panic type of person and sweats easily.Pokoknya,aku ini mudah gelabah,putus asa and FREAK OUT easily.Now,as many things came into my life,bit by bit i able to manage it carefully with rational thinking. Tired though but it's worth.Everything that we do we must remind of ourselves the consequences of our actions. If we do know,don't make yourself a fool and do not regret yourself by saying,"I know"..People who always say that never want to learn their lesson. Contoh paling dekat,i myself lah. Slowly i throw the bad me and trying my very best to be the person that the society wants and yah...fit in. Still being our self and i believe that.

I used to have this phobia.I guess the weird one,so far. I had this phobia of riding a bike. Even if i am not,still..i hate the 'shaky' movement. I hate the vibration under my feet. Suddenly i had the guts to ride a bike together with my forever "BF",Godfred(my cousin)..At first i was very scared and i just shut myself.As the speed gone wild,i went WHOA!!! I sempat buat aksi..cewah...and the two of us had a great time on the road,laughing at my 'sakai' attitude. No wonder..=) Great experience though. So,my phobia no more longer my phobia. *cheers!!*.

Life is short..make full of it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...