Saturday, July 11, 2009

LaLaLiLoLu

Morning!!!! Feel so fresh today..Finally i got enough sleep.I slept early last night after i finished analysing the RUMAH SUKAN thingy..dealt with NUMBERS. I had been staying back at school almost the whole week.Well,school is like my second home. I saw many juniors weird attitude.Sometimes it makes me sick.Well..There's a girl in lower secondary.I never like her.I do not know why. There's something in her that i dislike her(omg!). Firstly,she's so open with her personal problems. I know she came from a broken family and she spoke to her friends about that in a public place(school's canteen) so LOUD..I was there doing my homework,overheard the conversation and from that i heard she's mocking about the loved ones. I understand this kind of situation but did she has to say that so LOUD? and with that BIATCH attitude? Well,it bugged me alot because i was doing my ECONS!! Heck!!!! Haha!! That girl used to be a very good girl.I know her. It's just that she mixed with wrong group of friends,she became like that.Peer pressure plus she came from a broken family. I am afraid(not being so kepo here) that she might be the girl that i labelled as "kek basi". I hope she will be okay in the future. I hate to see girls become so WEAK dealing with their life.GIRLS need to be strong,no matter what situation.We girls can survive if we got the BRAIN and can do multitasks.That's the great thing. My dad is very supportive in m study and i am very pleased of that. I shall not betray his trust and supports. Recently he kept on mentioning a guy's name whom i dislike since i was primary four!!! Hahaha...Old story eyh people.

My life is slowly getting better and i am so happy with that. =) What i told Christine on that fine evening in Band's room was my life will be even better at the age of 20..Hahaha!!! See what will happen on that age...can't wait!!

1 comment:

Plwease komen deng...