Thursday, July 2, 2009

perhaps perhaps

When i had my nap just now,Mandy smsed me and was telling me that she's watching Lu'Lu..So,i got off from my bed and sat right infront of the telley!!! My brothers thought that i had lost my mind.I kept on shouting in my room because Lu'Lu's short telemovie dah mula..hahaha!!!! I went insane for an hour when i watched Farid Kamil...ooohhh!!! *breathe in,out!* Aduhai.
After i watched that telemovie,i got inspired.I didn't know why.Inspired that life is not that so awful and yeah! believe in prince charming,too.hahhahaha!!!! However,in order to have a better life,we must do good deeds.. =) So that we will get good returns.Tuhan maha adil. =)

I got this strange feeling whereby i let go off something that been 'melekat' to me with a great relief! pheewh! Sedikit hilanglah my beban and i really get so excited my life plans....Go girl!!! Im smiling and smiling... =)

Nothing can stop me and my dreams...

and im going to Indonesia again...Jakarta here i come.......... =)
neng anton akan lebih cantik dan bisa berdandan lebih dari itu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...