Sometimes i feel that my buttons are being pushed. Threaten by the words that have been bombarding towards me, I can't even sleep soundly. Physically threaten not i must say.It's emotional threat. Words that never make me peace. It's kinda a phobia whenever people start to speak out. I have been exposed to these mean things many many times and i am happy to say that there's nothing can compare me with anything,if it does,prove it. I am so immune with people keep on saying 'NO' to me whenever i am trying to reach my hands towards them.The results,bad phrases. Yeah.Might bugging me for few months(hopefully not) and i have the bad feeling becoming a good person. Saying i am giving up,yes,partially. But at the same time,life is getting very very cruel and people eat people(manusia makan manusia)..So,to survive,be the worst than ever(fingers crossed). That's what i think.
Positive about life,make me see the world is getting more and more beautiful than ever. Hehe..I see the trees,flowers.Their colours are so radiant.After all this while,i see those were in pale calours.Haha!!!.I never know that the world is colourful.The world is colourful above the sorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...