The moment i saw it,i fell in love. It's very simply ring plus it cheap. (: It has the 'ukiran'...mcm ukiran Bank BSN,the paku pakis thingy. I straight away to the cashier and paid it. Hehehe...I put that ring on my finger. Jari telunjuk. Nini told me,whenever we put a ring in our jari telunjuk,it means we rampas people's hubby. Do not know whether it is true. I like my ring to be on that jari. i dulu. so far,no rampas-rampas.Hahaha.! Hubby orang minat i adalah... :P
The ring that i bought sorta a promise ring. It will remind me. So,i must take a good care of that ring. I used to have a beautiful jade ring. A friend of mine lost it. I should not lend her my ring.
I am having coffee everyday and makes my teeth yellow... Wanna see dentist to whiten my teeth. (:
Need to be beautiful and clean this days... (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...