Past few days made me gone crazy. I no longer working as a part-time promoter. I have a lot of commitments this coming weeks.
He came back after a long period of my own self disappearance. I was running away from him and he was searching for me. Sat for a while to gain the old same feeling and it did not. I was quite surprise with that feeling. I guess,friends for now. No longer the same old feeling. Just like Aliyah song's,Tak Mungkin Kerna Sayang. I was seeking advice for the next action. A good friend of mine said "Teruskan apa yang ada sekarang". It made sense to me. I do not want to turn back. I was hurt and i dont want to get hurt again. Sad days for me.
But,i have my darl now. I care much for him. He is mine. We shared ups and downs and he knew my past. Gladly he could accept it well. Thank u,darl. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...