Monday, August 10, 2009

i have the choice to be better

The conversation between him and i was the thing that i wanted to tell him after sometimes i left myself alone. I do realise the feelings there but it's a lesson to learn that i need more mature in anything that involves my future.It's a glad pleasure that i ever had a relationship before with him. I knew all the mistakes and i agreed that we are not perfect.How much we tried to impress people,there is still a flaw will be shown. I was relieved that i blew it out to him that night what i felt. It's okay if my feeling has no returns and i was not expecting at it anymore. I know the consequences.Something told me that keep a good relationship even tough it won't work is a good thing to have. It's like an experience for me as now i realise not ALL lads are nice..Doesn't matter they are dark,fair,tall,short, average look or good looking. The matter the most is the sincerity towards accepting your partner. He taught me a lot about life and relationship though it's very hurt. Credit to him. Be more wise and know how to tackle all the feelings that need to be dealt.Well..not all that he had taught me.The wise thinking and rationality made me a person that i am kinda liking it more.

I got few weaknesses that i need to overcome.Proudly to say,it's a no more weaknesses..It's going to be my strength.In my mind there is nothing but my studies. Like what my toyung(grandmother) told me..with education we can go anywhere we want.I believe that and i will going to. I just don't want to be a girl with empty mind,big mouth and like to showing-off but has no wise thinking..

I have the choice to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...