Last year when i was on vacation at Bandung,Indonesia, i had a great experience...Money that i had seemed never finished! Haha..guess the stuff at Bandung very cheap and i hadn't got the chance to visit all the factory outlets.Bandung really made me insane on choosing beautiful attire,handbags,shoes and cute stuff..and the teens were so different from what i always see at my hometown,Kuching. They are so fashionable even though they had the same 'fashion-line'. Bandung is the place where i can express myself..hehe! I really love that place and i might be back there if i got the chance to do so. Well...every factory outlets that i went, i always met Malaysians. Most of them were Malays from Peninsular Malaysia.I 'nguping' their conversation when they were busying looking for nice shirts( i went to the male department,LOL). My eyes were busying looking at this big family. They really spent their money on clothes...Let me say here,it's like they were buying half of the factory outlet,THE SUMMIT at Jalan Riau.. That family really caught my attention..
Crossing the road at Bandung was my great experience. I never know how to cross the road. I was in my green dress,kinda short dress and short hair,i managed to cross!!! yippie... =)
My mum and my aunt were busying choosing their blouses at THE SUMMIT and i was back and fro from TERMINAL TAS to FOREMAN and THE SUMMIT,alone! Haha..And i got to know that my mum and my aunt were at THE SUMMIT.I was very tired..my feet were aching and sat down on a beautiful long bench together with the locals,men. They were talking about their wives.I guess their wives were busying walking in THE SUMMIT and they were got so tired to follow their wives,i guess..LOL! I didn't want to listen to their conversation but they were talking so loud and i was attracted to this middle aged man..He has nice smile and beautiful skin complexion. I was sitting not far from them and my sides were full of shopping bags. They were talking about party at Jakarta and one of them was telling the rest of them not to bring their wives along and it's going to be a great party..Kinda erotic party and full of beautiful sexy ladies,if i was not mistaken. The man with the nice smile was telling that it's not a good idea and he's afraid that he's " KETAHUAN". Wise decision i told myself.
Suddenly all of their wives appeared and they were so GORGEOUS..and i bet these hubbies wanted more than that.Their wives were so busying to make themselves be as attractive as can be so that their hubbies won't looking another women.The men were quickly giving the signal that they only knew and they dispersed.The man with nice smile gave me a smile and his wife saw it and pinched his arm.I was laughing and the last thing i knew i heard my mum calling my name to help her with the bags.
That's my shopping experience at THE SUMMIT,Jln Riau,Bandung.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...