Saturday, April 17, 2010

ku bukan aku

Family day supposed to be a happy day. For me it was not. Not saying that it was a dull event. It was a great event! for kids...haha! I woke up as early as 4.30 am just to get ready for our snacks. I had my dawn bath and cooked straight away in BATIK!! When things were done, i went to my room and got myself ready. At 6am we went straight to Santubong Beach Resort. Too bad, we did not bring our digital camera. My mum was using it for other purpose. By the way, she was not following us. She had something to do at Serian. Arrived earlier than others,biasala Malaysian Time...People were not arrive yet. We were so damn early! and my brother and i got a cosy place to sit. What a relief! hehe...we were sitting down,watching the Telekom families and laughing at silly silly stuff..However,it was a calm morning for me. The emcees were so damn funny! and i was glad that they were the one who made me and others laughing like hell! we got entertained.

Things went smoothly until i received a SMS from someone whom i concern less. She always make my head ache..hahha! but i knew her well enough. I made many excuses to her. She is a weird friend i ever met!

I wonder many stuff and it seemed never meet an end. I need a full stop man! These past few days my feelings were mixed. I had no idea what is going wrong with me.


Cannot wait to enter university. Finger crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...