Lapar! Hungry! Seberei !! Bring the same meaning! (: Food,makanan,koyuh naan is the same meaning too (:I was afraid to KITCHEN! I hate memasak so much! I just do not know why. Aku benci tengok kuali,senduk,stove etc. Maybe i am not born to cook. Well,memasak benda basic it's my stuff. For example,goreng telur,masak Maggie mee,masak air,masak nasi and u name it,yang basic jer lah. Haha...That was few years ago untill i met this beautiful young lady who made me wanna learn more dalam bab memasak. She is the LUCKY NINI!!! hahaha! well,i admired her for her the most delicious local cuisine ever! I was so attracted to her kari sotong and did ask a recipe from her.One day, i wanted to masak dinner for my family. I wanted to used Nini's recipe but we did not have sotong that time.! So, i texted Nini how! Hahaha. she told me to substitute the sotong to manok/ayam/chicken. The difference is that do not use the seafood curry powder if u want to cook chicken curry. I was a bad cook! Haha...Luckily,we do have chicken curry powder and apa lagi,gasak lah! Masak punya masak penuh dengan feel..Fuuhhh! It was a success..Of course it was not perfect chicken curry as Ninis'. I kept on improving my chicken curry. It's like a month my family kena makan curry gara-gara aku nak betul-betul expert in that cooking. I did it! My curry is among the top list in my family's dinner menu..Hahaha!From chicken curry to biscuits! I got recipe from Nini,again. I made cornflake crisp and it was a success! I gave to my Business teacher,Dr.Chai to taste and he said it was GOOD ENOUGH for a beginner and Mdm Iris,my MUET teacher said i need to improve more. I accepted her opinion.Start from that day,i enjoy baking and cooking. Now,I love to cook!!! (:Thank you to Nuraini Assan for making me like a lady. Because of her,i know how to cook better. Smile smile! Cheers to Nini!!! :)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
the history of how i ADORE to COOK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...