YES,I AM SOmbong..So what????
That's what i told my mother just now.HAHA! It's due to when my mother asking me about
a girl that used to be my bestie when i was a lil kid. Well..I must say as we grow older and moved alot,we tend to change. I didn't know about that actually. maybe the lifestyle that we had made someone change completely. I tried to talk to her last Gawai. I tried to open as many topics as i could.Only poco-poco could make us talk again but it only lasted for few minutes. It's like one night conversation. I didn't mind actually cause we had not meet so many many years. She has her own life so do i. We did spend time together when we were kiddos. I came to her house. We played. We went to Sunday school together. Basically she was a good friend of mine when i firstly moved back to Kuching after five years staying in Miri. We did many stuff and had fun together until she transferred to Batu 10. since then, i only meet her during festive season.Either it's Gawai or Christmas.
Christmas is around the corner. I admit i only have 55% of Christmas spirit. HAHA! The shopping not yet been done. The tree still in the box and yeah,to be honest i really miss Jakarta so much..So,i'll update soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...