Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Christmas

This year Christmas was the usual Christmas that my family and I had. We just celebrated it in moderation. What made this year Christmas was a very interesting event was my mum and i were baking some cakes and I managed to see Bandar Sri Aman after many many years of not visiting that place. I was in a happy mood and of cause i was very very tired.

Seeing Bandar Sri Aman again made me 'benge' of the old memories with my late Aki( Grandfather). We used to 'lepak' at pasar Simanggang when i was a little kid. It was pleasant memories of a granddaughter to her late grandfather.

Noting much i can write bout my Christmas. We went to church for the Christmas mass. The mass was wonderful with the great choirs conducted by Mr Benedict. They sang like angles! In literally. I love my Christmas this year..but last year was the BEST! xD I wish i can celebrate Christmas in Jakarta and wishing in Blok M that day.. I love to shop....aawwwwwcchhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...