STPM is over and the holidays seem never end..Like what one of my ex-classmate,Chai Teck Hua told me before. There are some problems that are bugging me these days. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS? I kept on searching for a clue for my answer. Well,it did. It's very simple. GO AND WORK. I need CASH badly. I am willing to do anything to fill up my time and cash but wont do something that might 'killing my entire life'. So,i began with searching for vacancies in the newspaper. There are plenty of jobs that 'ngena' with me according to their criteria that they want. Let's name a few. waitress,nanny,tuition teacher...etc.Hmph...What a hard decision to make.
Initially,i wanted to be a temporary teacher but i just do not know HOW. i did ask a few about that but macam takda yang mahu tolong. So,i made myself a backup plan. I barely close my eyes and i am thinking myself becoming a radio DJ. HAHA! Maybe I'll go for that if i have given the opportunity. Oh..I need cash. Please....
The moment i left SMK Green Road(my school), i felt that the REAL WORLD is waiting for me outside the SCHOOL GATE. I was hesitated to that direction. Not saying that i am afraid. It's just that my life as ANTONIA is very cosy and i am not so used in that environment i must say. I wanted to do something different just like my other friends do. Guess, I'll give myself a shot and who knows,i am okay. Hehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...