I woke up in the morning with a great feeling. I woke up very early than my usual days. I woke up early because of my aunty.We had breakfast together. We went to Golden Arc to taste the most popular Laksa Sarawak. The flavour was great! The Laksa there is completely different than the others. The soup is very very creamy..and i like the big and fresh prawns. It is a worth to spend.
Before i had my breakfast, i had the most shocking moment ever! The beat fast heart made my body almost trembling to the ground. I do always don't want to know anymore about that person. I wanted so bad to run away from that person. I really do. I wished i never know that person and i am completely forgave him/her. What i want is i do not want to have any personal or in thing with that person. I am so happy and so peaceful not to have that person around. Maybe we need to move our won separate way. I don't want to be so 'itok' with that person. i want to have a new life here. I am so tired thinking of that person. My brain is running out the juice. I am happy with my life. It's just that it is so difficult for me to say NO! HuhU!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...