Thursday, December 17, 2009

thinking of 'you'

thinking of 'you' is referring to my thought of getting a job.
Recently,my problem is dealing with the 'getting-heavier' responsibilities. Well,bingung punyabinggung,My Lord helped me last night. He sent Pete and told me that he had job for me. I was so happy. Finally i got something to do next month while waiting for my GSTT(Guru SandaranTidak Terlatih). O only work for few weeks only and the pay is very very REASONABLE! So, i did ask few of my girls and Hen accepted. So, we just wait for Pete's call. HaHA! yay...my first time working..huahua! xD I will update soon regarding to this topic. Hehehe!

kinda busy with the house chores and watching great dramas from ASTRO. I love television so much and yeah..i got a new hobby. It's a very addictive hobby. I am so addicted towards computer games. I mean online games. Oh...i could spend many many hours in front of the PC. i guess everyone had this experience. I love the feeling of addiction. It makes me full of excitement and of course the cons are becoming FAT,lazy and tired. HAHA!

Happy Thursday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...