Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Sometimes we tell others or own self that we could understand some situations. We wish that we wanted to understand something beyond our ability. I used to be like that. It made me panicked a lot. I worried too much just like someone ever told me and to be honest i forgot who told me that. Memory kinda not so in stable right now. Somethings we need to let go due to some reasons. Not being so sentimental here but it happen to me right now. I have no one to talk to,no one to listen so on. Everyone is so busy. Busy with their world plus the examination year makes everyone strives for their success.
School days always bring good memories to me. bitter sweet memories. This year in my school it's like the most dull year ever! HAHA! I am so sorry for saying this. The early year was GREAT but towards the end..it's like cemetery! So serene plus we are the zombies. HAHA! I do admit everyone has personal problems and they come to school just to be free from all the burdens by meeting friends. Now for me home and school is the same. The teachers cannot teach if the students are less than the usual. Make my days dull,again. I feel so torture inside.
I am not whining up all the things happen here. Like i said earlier i have no one to talk to. =)
I am going to get myself ready for MUET SPEAKING TEST. Today is the day. Hope i can make it. I'll post again if i have something interesting to share. School is the only place that makes me feel better after i jailed myself in my own home. HAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...