Tuesday, October 6, 2009



Sometimes i do forget the feel being lazy,being hard working,in love,being loved,being missed, and being so alert with the hussles. I just do not know why i wanted to think that i am being alone for the first time. I know. I always the happy go lucky one. These days i am not maybe not one anymore. It's time to be serious. Hope not so serious. How i wish i wasn't make any tempting decisons but well..it went smoothly eventhough it was a lil bit rocky.



Seriously,i do hard think about my past last night and i couldn't figure any of them. In other words i barely had clear pictures of my past. But what i know,the feels were happy and sad. Each person that ever closed to me and the realtionship is the end (friendship..etc..) it made me sad.Very sad. Sometimes i need to move on by end up the relationship.



I wish when the happiest moment ever in life,i could take the picture and made it the only picture ever. I do not want other pictures. I wanted to use that only picture to be my only weapon when i am down.


I do smile and laugh a lot all the time but there is something in me is missing. I do not know what is it. I guess i got years to figure it out.



bitter heart..oohh bitter heart....my bitter heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...