I am having a guilty feeling in me since a few weeks ago. I knew i couldn't get over it but it's a good thing to do. This evening Nisa and Liyana brought me to The Spring. It's been a month i didn't step my feet on that shinny marble floor. I never like going to The Spring. Berat rasa hati want to make myself enter that the biggest shopping centre in Kuching. My mind was drifting to another place and it got distracted when i saw few good looking lads. Took my breath away.I can't be a good and loyal GF..That's what i told my girls..hehehe!!!
I was so emotional when i got a shocking news. I never knew that someone that i ever fell has someone. It took me four hours to figure it out and accepting the truth. Well, i came to a conclusion. Not being so bitchy here...i must get him..hahhaha!!! Besides he is with someone that doesn't suite him,that was Nisa told me. and i must say..i might not get him at all. I am tired of waiting and do not believe in long distanced relationship anymore(previous was terrible). So,decided to..bye bye him. Letting go on something and pretending that was not happening at all really made a goodnight sleep. I may sound cynical but that's the fact if someone is like ME. Yeah..still...Mandy told me..the past is always haunting.I try my best to minimise the mistakes that i ever did and stay focus.
I was at the MBO and saw a beautiful couple. They weren't that perfect but they were so happy. I was like them,before. And immediately i felt sad. I wish i had it right now. Being single at this moment i have a less burden. =) able to get to know myself more. Happy as it seems there is something that make me wonder. Does thing happened for a reason? I mean a better one.
The Spring is the place where i can see many sorts of people. I tend to flirt and sadly all the cute ones were taken. Left me alone sitting at the corner sipping a hot coffee. I always laugh at myself when i was trying so hard to make myself satisfy. Trust me,,it did. Made me smile the whole weekend. =)
Passing with flying colours in my STPM is the major thing and a battle need to be won. I get myself motivated by visualising myself jumping happily holding my STPM result's slip. Break a leg Antonia! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...