In this post I'll be posting something that is random.
A good friend of mine which she is so unpredictable used to tell me when i was in my depression moment. " The truth is always hurting and it's better not to know if you are not well prepared. There's no need to argue as we know the true colour.Just let it be. Everything will just fine". Of course she was telling in Iban. I translated it. At that moment i knew she was right and i was wrong. =) Thanks wai...
Some secrets need to be kept.
Some stories should never be told.
Some reasons shouldn't be understood.
I knew that i do have problem which everyone has it. I thought i was alone,guess i am not. I am lucky that i have my firmness in me to sustain my complex life. It's like eating a bar of bitter chocolate.
i do happy with someone that i care. But at the same time i knew..like a very not cosy feeling in me. Guess really can't take the past over. Sadly to say..very immune to that and be more sensitive and wise in everything. I am a very judgemental person which is not good but the life made me one.
Knowing myself as a 19 years old lass make me wonder what next will be. Mandy and I were having short chitchat in the class today before MUET test started. We were talking about how we see life in different angles. We were so agreed that life is totally different. Threw the old concept and accept that we need to be more responsible with our life. Do not jeopardize the life. I do not want to regret anything.
Things will be okay by next year,i hope. The circus in me this year made me gone wild for a while. As if i am not myself. I do feel happy at times but i am still crying in the inside. Feel so hurt and lonely and being so down making the lakes envy my eyes.
I do understand why some human behave just like beasts and i just don't understand why some people giving a chance by opening the OPPORTUNITY gate to the land of DESTRUCTION? Sad knowing that and i feel that the world is getting old and angry. The Lord is giving many signs to remind His children to be in a right path.
I believe and believe i'll find my true happiness with a nice attitude and it will be soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...