I am going to post something that unusual than i always do. I am going to post about DUDE's commitment towards the end of the 'bujang-hood'..LOL!!!
Well...basiclly..i always hear the COMMON answers from the dudes whenever they were asked this simple and yet tricky question," Are you ready to be a husband?"..Some of them that's "love is in the air" mood definitely yes will be the answer. =) Love is everything for them. Nothing that able to complete them.
The common answers are beside the mentioned above:
1. " asal aku ada cukup duit,kereta,rumah,kerja,boleh kawen apa"
2. "dah bercinta bertahun-tahun,kawen jer lah"
dan lain-lain.
I am so 'bored' with that can kind of answers. It's like the dudes are playing safe eh..HAHA! And of course girls with 'mudah layu attitude" memang akan fall to these dudes. But hey...i found someone who said something that really made me saying this "you will be the last guy on earth saying that!"
The situation of that "last guy on earth saying that" :
1. he has the look. Girls will fall easily whenever he smiles. He has a killer smile,chicas! =)
2. He respects the elderly.
3. He is innocent..it means he can't say NO.
4. He is always be the victim of certain situations.
5. He just started working.
6. He stays with his mom..his dad with another woman.(too much info here)
So...when his mother was asking him about marriage one day and forced him to marry a lady that the mother had chosen her for him,he said:
" I am not ready to be a husband. I need everything. I am lacking of religious knowledge. How am i going to guide my wife if i am lack in that?"
From that moment,i shouted in a small voice, " YOU ARE THE LAST GUY ON EARTH SAYING THAT!!"
If he tends to avoid on that well planned marriage of his mother,well it's a sweet escape. If he doesn't want and really meant what he said, then..He is the last guy. Haha!
I never heard guys saying that. I was very shocked and yeah, he is matured and know well to plan his family. Even though i am not able to have him,sekadar mendengar sudah memadai. So girls or guys out there..be wise in everything.
I do not know what happen to that guy after he said that..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...