Saturday, September 19, 2009

mellow saturday!

Waking up as usual..Saturday morning is always the most boring morning. My father offs for work..my mum busy with her laundry.My brothers always at their schools..extra activities.Left me alone...Unbathed.I sat down in front of the big screen and watched all the channels that i had watched several times. Off to the kitchen sipped a cup of coffee and overheard my neighbour's conversation that what i loved to do every Saturday morning. My mum would spend her timeless moment in the bathroom. My dad would be back almost evening. I don't have the study mood every Saturday. I wish i had a car. I might be somewhere in town..and definitely ALONE. I prefer going alone. Oh Saturday..why the day is so dull.I made myself busy by FACEBOOK-ing,DOING my last minute revision and of course..talking to myself..heck! HAHA!

Saturday..U should be great! I used to have great Saturdays..But why my Saturdays seem so dull? Mellow Saturday. Guess...im lonely and yah..the books are calling me to accompany them.Soon,i'll ditch them as i ditched someone who made my world so blue. I can't wait for Sunday.












Bye Saturday,Hello Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...