Friday, September 4, 2009

miracle

Things were not gone so well these past few months but i felt that i am worth every second of living. Guess what,life is so great!!! =) Life is not a life when there's no sad and pain and joy and happy...etc.. Life is something that i am dying to learn more. I do mind what others think of me. I always think i need to improve just to satisfy people's need. Well...when things are out of my hand, i barely faking myself..So,i am just me. Hate me more will make the life in misery.

Feeling lost,hurt,'ouchy', anxious,complicated,hopes,dreams are taken away without us realising it make us hate the world more and yah..blaming the Creator. Life must go on and we see how the ending looks like. Is it going to be the happy ending just like the fairy tale always be? We see. I am so excited.

Like my dad told me always,life must have a purpose. Our parents do not born us for nothing and we have some missions in this world. I do believe that. I am so glad that even though this year is a tough year ever..i must say that but..nothing that can i do much. I am just wanting and dying to get out and breathe in fresh air.

Actually life is not that complicated. It's we who make it complicated. We made the wrong choices,actually there's no right decision in life. We have to play with risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...