Saturday, September 5, 2009

kini..aku disini..cuma sendiri

Today i am all alone in my dad's office. Kinda creepy.There's noone with me only computers, phones and many many unwanted big phone cables. I just came back from Pengajian Am Kertas tuition at school. Sherrylyn gave me a ride to my dad's office. I am kinda hungry. Sugarbun is so near but ya..need to turun 4 tingkat,i malas. nevermind,puasa..Learn to fasr.Haha!!! Macam mana my Malay friends can do,i also can =)

Tired and STPM is coming soon. Left 74 days. Am i ready enough? Well..I have few 'buku latihan'belum disiapkan. I wanna enter university..Tak apalah results sik kacak gilak asalkan dapat masuk U..But of course achiving good results is my dream...Mesti ya..tapi tengok kemampuan diri juga. Stay focus..and well diciplined. No more malas2 mood.

Dalam kepala otak aku,hanya STPM aja. Masalah lain aku cuba ketepikan.Malas nak fikir. Masalah dapat diselesaikan tapi impian..jalan ke arah impian hanya sekali aja.My peluang.My very last bullet. I am so running out of my bullet. Final..One last Air Asiaticket to UUM..LOL!That's what my Microeconomic teacher,Miss Tan told us few months back.

Wish me luck yah for my STPM..Mahu menjadi insan yang berjaya dalam hidup. Menjadi the first CUCU the late aki SIGAI KALOM to masuk univeristy. =) Let's hope that my dream won't die just like that. Maju Antonia!!!

and for the rest of my classmates,all the best.The BUMIs mesti masuk U next year. Sama-sama kita berjuang menjadi insan terpelajar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...