I have been searching for that person. A year after that, i found that person. She has no difference from the previous ones. In my case, reminds me a lot of Tiger Wood case. I mean his scandal case. with the same trait, all the women that he slept with blonde hair,the same face features. Whenever i read about Wood's scandalous story, i personally feel sorry for his wife. I can imagine being cheated and for sure not every wife's wish to have a hubby having an affair. Not just having an affair..AFFAIRS. I wonder will Wood change? I guess, no. I never want to believe people change. They will change once they really hit by something.
As i work as a promoter at Parkson The Spring, i get to know the real world better and better. The real world is so harsh. When we are weak, we will get easily bullied. Not saying that i am perfect sometimes, i do not give a damn to people. I becoming more and more independent. For sure, just like what my good friend said to me once during our lunch break," There is no more true love in this world. The love only appear when the first moment they get to know each other for the first time". I understood and that was so deep and yet so true. That is why she said
" Dunia mahu kiamat"
Men becoming gays. women becoming lesbians. The reason why they turned their lives like that(most of the answers) because of betrayal from their previous relationships. Their ex partners cheated on them. I knew a gay and he told me that he never want to trust a woman in his life anymore. He said that " Semua perempuan racun". I felt sorry for him. He is the most good looking dude ever but he is a gay.
So, the conclusion is, think before we act.
hi ant...i believe "semua perempuan racun".But for me " semua lelaki racun".At d same tme i oso not agree...in d bible written tht a good man will meet a good woman.And a bad man will meet a bad woman...4 me rite now,juz live n hapy...god know what to do...
ReplyDelete