Wednesday, December 1, 2010

short drama

Here i am in my hometown. Happy i am indescribable. Am i that happy? Indeed i am. I came across of these words of mine while i was cooking dinner. These are the words or in a simple language,QUESTION, " If I need to choose between a married man or different religion man, what will be the choice?" The question I left no answer. Thinking.. What were i thinking?
If I am a wise person or maybe a mature young lady, do not choose then. Risk them all. How easy will that be? It depends.
My life in Kota Kinabalu is the greatest experience ever! Living alone without family by my side taught be to be stronger each day. In fact, i do not cry like what some of my friends did. Homesick is a common thing but mine was not that critical. What more can i say, i love being far away from Kuching. Not saying that the freedom that i had was the main objective here. It is just that the feeling being independent. I wish my parents could see how i manage my daily routine full of craziness. I am proudly to tell myself that, I am a independent girl. :)
The difficult part was.. I am craving my hometown food,my mum;s cook and my own! Haha.. That's the only problem that i need to deal with,till now. I am going to spend my semester break for a month plus. Better spend it wisely my dear Antonia. Eat as much as i can. And at the same time, my heart beats fast whenever i think of my result.. Gosh!
Let me tell you my first time experience had FINALS in UMS. Gosh! It was a very shocking moment whereby I did not feel the 'kick' of having FINALS. I was the one who forced myself to sit and stuck my eyes on the book. Kononnya. HAHA! I had the fear BUT I was not so sure with that feelings of mine. I was in mix. So, I am going to face all the consequences that I made. My mistakes babe. Like what my mom told me. " It's your first time" Yah. My hope tidak setinggi gunung Kinabalu.. Yikes!
Therefore, worry less bout the result. Worry more on my weight. I guess I am gaining some weight and I should lose some in order to get the sexy back! Need some help here. My tummy is worrying me. She is so in trouble.
Bah,Boleh bah kalau kau... :) I am going to do some workout. Might be my old routine. All the best!!!
The lover of my life is always be in my mind. Thinking of him each day make the grey sky turn to blue. He has everything that I want. Not everything. So, i love him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plwease komen deng...