Tired of bulak....
Sudah lah sayang,i don't believe you.Why am i with you? No wonder lah my friends pun tak suka you. so i guess that's the end of our story
(: Hardly to accept but i got a new bug! yeahh..!!!
Oohh Ohhh...Sooo..Ohhhh...Why are you so obessed with me?? Ohh..Boy,you are losing your mind..You are confused.You are wasting your time.
When i fall in love.....It will be forever...Or i'll never fall in love...ohhhh...
In the restless world..love is ended before it's begun and too many moonlight kisses (:
whine up!!
Hush hush!!! i never need you to be strong. I never need you for judgement. I never ask for help. I don't want you...say a single word,HUSH!! HUSHH!!
Ohhhh..I really wanna that thing i just want to sing i love you baby wont u bring all the flowers you find out in the garden. Don't tell me that your heart is harden. But you dont wnat me anymore how could it be? look what you have done to me..Ohhhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Plwease komen deng...